Russia Day at the Consulate General of Russia
- "Anatoly" - A "Mir" space station suit once owned by Анатолий Арцебарский (Anatoly Artsebarsky)
- Cosmonaut headset
- Photos of Hubble, Mars (taken by Curiosity) - signed by Gene Cernan "One day it will be one of us taking this picture."
- "Soyuz" 6,7,8 Matryoshka dolls
- Ken Winans, Entrepreneur, Inventor, Author, Speaker, Collector, Philanthropist, talking about the importance of international cooperation in space ventures. (Co-president and co-owner of the The Station Museum collection.)
- Yuri Milner, Russian entrepreneur, venture capitalist and physicist, talking about his Breakthrough Starshot.
- California Governor Jerry Brown speaks with The Space Station Museum Co-Presidents, Debbie Wreyford and Ken Winans.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown getting a tour of the exhibit with Museum Co-President Debbie Wreyford and Consul General Sergey Petrov
- The Space Station Museum volunteers Amy and Angie.
- WWII Veteran John Tunger. 69th Infantry, one of the first US soldiers to meet the Russians at the Elbe river.
- WWII Veteran John Tunger tells his story of the meeting at Elbe to museum volunteer.
- (L-R) Vice Consul Ivan Pauzin, Deputy Consul Andrei Varlamov, The Space Station Museum Co-President Debbie Wreyford, museum Social Media manager/Event Cooordinator Amy Young, Consul General Sergey Petrov, museum Co- President Ken Winans, Vice Consul Evgeny Uspenskiy
- The Space Station Museum Co-Presidents Ken Winans and Debbie Wreyford
June 8, 2016: The Space Station Museum was extremely honored to have been invited to put up an exhibit of space items, photos and artwork in celebration of Russian Day. (All images credited to Jere Torkelsen.)